Training Capability Maturity Model – This course will offer an overview of the Capability Maturity Model and its applicability to many areas in information systems (data management, process improvement, governance, data warehousing, etc.). The participants will gain an understanding of the CMM, learn about the various CMM levels and CMM’s role in measuring internally the maturity of an organization’s efforts in one or more areas, and will learn about how to develop a plan for instituting a CMM strategy within their organization.
Each participant will create a basic plan for employing the CMM for their organization and have the opportunity to review it with the instructor and other participants. The two day course presents a comprehensive overview of the Capability Maturity Model developed by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI).
The course material presents practical examples of how to meet CMM requirements, taken from techniques currently used by world class software organizations. Guiding principles are presented for project management, quality assurance, configuration management, corporate policies and process definition, and determining return-on-investment (ROI). CMM is a proven methodology for planning, managing, controlling, and measuring project work across four disciplines: systems engineering, software engineering, supplier management, and integrated product and process development.
The course is built around a series of lectures, class exercises, and class discussions. The scope of the course includes discussion of the components of the CMM including Process Areas, Generic Goals, Generic Practices, Specific Goals, and Specific Practices. The course also includes descriptions of the 5 Maturity Levels and the various Capability Levels.
Training Capability Maturity Model
Tujuan Training Capability Maturity Model
At the completion of this course, the participants should be able to :
- Understand the background of and the purpose of the CMM
- CMM benefits
- Basic structure of the CMM and related maturity models
- CMM content and structure (key process areas, key process indicators, levels, etc,)
- How to develop a basic plan for measuring maturity in your organization for data management, process improvement, governance, etc.
- Further activities within organizations for CMM and related maturity efforts such as:
- Understand the general scope and intention of the CMM
- Understand the structure and purpose of the model’s component framework;
- Gain the knowledge needed to begin implementing the model;
- Demonstrate an understanding of how CMM may be applied within their organizations to meet process improvement goals.
Peserta Training Capability Maturity Model
The course is recommended for senior managers, project managers, Software Engineering Process Groups (SEPGs), and software professionals who desire an in-depth understanding of software maturity principles.
Materi Training Capability Maturity Model
- Understanding the capability maturity model
- CMM fundamentals
- How to perform a CMM-oriented assessment
- Understanding the assessment results
- Workshop conclusion
Metode Pelatihan Capability Maturity Model
- Case Study
- Lokasi Training di Hotel Bintang 3-5
- Sertifikat Training
- Modul Materi (Hard Copy & Soft Copy)
- Training Kit (Co-Card, Bolpoin, & Buku Catatan)
- Souvenir Eksklusif
- 1x Makan Siang dan 2x Coffee Break (Jam 10:00 & 14:00)
- Penjemputan Bandara – Hotel (Pulang-Pergi selama pelatihan)
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan
- Yogyakarta : Rp 6.800.000,- / Peserta
- Bandung : Rp 7.600.000,- / Peserta
- Jakarta : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Surabaya : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Malang : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Semarang : Rp 7.200.000,- / Peserta
- Solo : Rp 7.500.000,- / Peserta
- Bali : Rp 7.000.000,- / Peserta (Minimal 2 peserta)
- Lombok : Rp 7.400.000,- / Peserta (Minimal 2 peserta)
Biaya diatas jika 1 perusahaan hanya mengirimkan 1 peserta.
Jumlah peserta memperngaruhi biaya diatas, jadi jika 1 perusahaan mengirimkan 2 atau lebih peserta maka biayanya dapat dibawah (turun) dari biaya yang tertera diatas.