Training customer Service Management – Customer service is a crucial buzzword in the corporate world today. Just about every company seems to understand just how important customer service is and many have started to find ways to improve and measure customer service. In this course we are going to look at what customer service is and isn’t and identify how you can understand and provide good customer service.
Many businesses want to achieve “good customer service”. Right now that’s the brass ring of business training and vision-casting and many companies are analyzing their current mission and realigning it to be increasingly customer-focused.
The design of the course is to give participants a thorough understanding of the principles of economics that are applied to the functions of individual decision makers, both consumers and producers, within the larger economic system.
Training Customer Service Management
Tujuan Mengikuti Training Customer Service Management
- Understand effective methods and strategies for creating excellent customer service.
- Understand the challenges and problem solving methods of customer service.
- Learn to recognize and provide not must “good” but “exceptional” customer service
- Learn how to recognize “poor” customer service.
- Learn how to “wow” your customer nderstand the communications in customer service.
- Learn how to be more than just a business acquaintance. Learn how to be your customer’s friend and create loyalty
Peserta Training Customer Service Management
Individuals with intensive interaction with customers and with the strong interest on customer service management
Outline Materi Training Customer Service Management
- The value of excellent customer service
- Why are we here?
Tourism, leisure and hospitality
- The tourism, leisure and hospitality industry
- The benefits of tourism
- The value of tourism
Understanding your customers
- The customer experience
Delivering service excellence
- Key elements of customer service
- Customer service trends
- Setting and maintaining standards
- First impressions
- The communication process
- Types of communication
- Are you listening?
- That’s a good question…
- Telephone techniques
Providing information and advice
- Presenting information to customers
- Knowing your local area
- Giving directions
Meeting specific needs
- Providing an accessible service
- Language and cultural diversity
- Welcoming customers of all ages
Dealing with difficult situations
- I’m the nice customer
- The causes of dissatisfaction
- Handling complaints
- Resolving problems
- Using customer service to boost business
- Improving quality
Metode Training Customer Service Management
- Case Study
- Lokasi Training di Hotel Bintang 3-5
- Sertifikat Training
- Modul Materi (Hard Copy & Soft Copy)
- Training Kit (Co-Card, Bolpoin, & Buku Catatan)
- Souvenir Eksklusif
- 1x Makan Siang dan 2x Coffee Break (Jam 10:00 & 14:00)
- Penjemputan Bandara – Hotel (Pulang-Pergi selama pelatihan)
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan
- Yogyakarta : Rp 6.800.000,- / Peserta
- Bandung : Rp 7.600.000,- / Peserta
- Jakarta : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Surabaya : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Malang : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Semarang : Rp 7.200.000,- / Peserta
- Solo : Rp 7.500.000,- / Peserta
- Bali : Rp 7.000.000,- / Peserta (Minimal 2 peserta)
- Lombok : Rp 7.400.000,- / Peserta (Minimal 2 peserta)
Biaya diatas jika 1 perusahaan hanya mengirimkan 1 peserta.
Jumlah peserta memperngaruhi biaya diatas, jadi jika 1 perusahaan mengirimkan 2 atau lebih peserta maka biayanya dapat dibawah (turun) dari biaya yang tertera diatas.