Pelatihan Pharmaceutical Granulation and Compression
Training Pharmaceutical Granulation and Compression – Granulation and compression are two very important processes that are carried out extensively by most pharmaceutical companies. However, the theory of granulation is little understood and the selection of a particular machine and granulation method, is often done on the basis of tradition, rather than by using strict scientific or cost-benefit criteria. The basic techniques have changed dramatically in recent years and granulation for controlled release, extrusion, spheronisation, fluidization techniques, spray drying, melt extrusion, oral dispersion technology and roller compaction are new technologies that are increasingly being used in modern pharmaceutical production, which exhibit many advantages over previously available techniques.
As with granulation, compression is also little understood and why some materials/formulations will compress well whilst others compact with difficulty, is slowly being elucidated. The Course will examine current granulation and compression theory and practice. Emphasis will be made as to how this theory and practice relates to current pharmaceutical development and production, with special reference to the machinery used. Scale-Up, Transfer Technology and SUPAC will also be addressed. A particular feature of the Course will be the workshop on new melt extrusion technology.
- An understanding of the fundamental principles of granulation and the advantages, disadvantages and potential of the various granulation, layering, spray drying, oral dispersion, extrusion and spheronisation methods
- An understanding of the techniques and processes available for granulation in relation to controlled release products
- Detailed knowledge on current ideas and thoughts on Scale-Up, Transfer Technology and SUPAC
- An appreciation of some of the compression problems that can arise and how they can be overcome
- A knowledge of the factors that should betaken into consideration when selecting granulation and compression equipment
- Methods and Reasons for Granulating
- Properties of Granules
- Granulation for Controlled Release
- High Speed Granulation and End-Point Control
- Integrated Mixer-Granulator Dryers
- Fluid Bed Granulation
- Spray Drying
- Pellet Manufacture
- Extrusion and Spheronization
- Hot Melt Extrusion
- Roller Compaction
- Compression Theory
- Compression Machinery
- Compaction Simulators
- Tabletting and Tooling Problems
- Oral Dispersion Tabletting Technology.
- Scale-Up, Transfer Technology and Supac
- Case Study
- Evaluation (Pre & Post Test)
- Lokasi Training di Hotel Bintang 3-5
- Sertifikat Training
- Modul Materi (Hard Copy & Soft Copy)
- Training Kit (Co-Card, Bolpoin, & Buku Catatan)
- Souvenir Eksklusif
- 1x Makan Siang dan 2x Coffee Break (Jam 10:00 & 14:00)
- Penjemputan Bandara – Hotel (Pulang-Pergi selama pelatihan)
Biaya dan Lokasi
- Yogyakarta : Rp 6.800.000,- / Peserta
- Bandung : Rp 7.6000.000,- / Peserta
- Jakarta : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Surabaya : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Malang : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Semarang : Rp 7.200.000,- / Peserta
- Solo : Rp 7.500.000,- / Peserta
- Bali : Rp 7.000.000,- / Peserta (Minimal 2 peserta)
- Lombok : Rp 7.400.000,- / Peserta (Minimal 2 peserta)
- Biaya dan Lokasi diatas hanya untuk Private Training dan Public Training, untuk In House Training penawarannya dapat menghubungi kami dilink berikut (kontak kami).
- Jumlah peserta, jadwal dan lokasi dapat menyesuaikan permintaan.
- Pemintaan lokasi yang diluar daftar diatas dapat menghubungi kontak kami.